We are looking for someone with PMO or Project Management experience who thrives in fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment. Datalex are recognised for being the best in our industry, this is your opportunity to be a key player in a top-class company.
Reporting to our Head of PMO the Senior PMO Analyst supports the project delivery teams and key stakeholders to ensure the required level of governance and control is applied across all project functions.
- Work with project delivery teams to ensure effective project governance is applied throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure the PMO standards, procedures, tools and templates are rolled out and used consistently and effectively in all projects.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Programme and Project Managers on the completion of the PM framework templates and documents.
- Be proactive in the ongoing development and continuous improvement of the PMO service, system, processes, tools and templates provided to all programmes and projects.
- Guide and support Project Managers in their correct use and application of Datalex process and tools.
- Project/Programme analysis and reporting such as
- Exception management and decision-making reporting
- Resource Utilisation
- Process Adherence
- Work with key stakeholders to simplify and quality control project data and project set ups
- Resourcing process support
- Support the onboarding of new project managers
- Work as part of the PMO team to deliver high quality customer service to the stakeholders by providing support, challenge and skills development.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a project/programme environment or Experience as a Senior Analyst role within a PMO
- Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) whilst not essential is desirable
- Experience in project delivery methodologies (Waterfall/Agile)
- Proven PMO/Programme Analyst experience thorough understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing presentations for senior management
- Experienced in project and process analysis and confident presenting appropriate assessments and recommendations to all levels
- Experience with a time reporting system, managing time entries for project teams, establishing correct project/task codes, ensuring appropriate project set-up for reporting.
- Experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful programme outcomes
- Proven experience of report writing in a programme/project office environment
- Valid work permit for Ireland
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of programme and project management and processes
- A drive for results and an instinct for being resourceful and thinking innovatively
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- An ability to work alone or in a team
- Strong capability with problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines effectively prioritising and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment
Datalex is a market leader in digital commerce for travel retailers. The Datalex Commerce Platform enables a travel marketplace of over one billion shoppers covering every corner of the globe, driven by some of the world’s most innovative airline retail brands. Its customers include Aer Lingus, Air China, Air Malta, Air Transat, Copa Airlines, Hainan Group of Airlines, HP Enterprise Services, JetBlue Airways, Lufthansa Group, Philippine Airlines, SITA and STA Travel. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and maintains offices across Europe, USA and China. Datalex is a publicly listed company and is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE: DLE).
- No agency assistance required -